Thursday 30 April 2015

Ingrid's turn to play with paper



It's my daughters turn to play with paper. She showed me what she had made and I was very very impressed. I couldn't believe my eyes my 9 year old daughter had just made this Mathematical shape. Her old brother is a School teacher in Bergen and he asked how Ingrid made it. So here is the video. of course she is talking Norwegian but the video shows very clearly how to make the Wheel.


Items you need:-

 
Scissors
8 sheets of A6 paper in different colours
 
 

Tips

When you open your pattern you should do so from the centre and NOT from the edge.. As you open use both hands at the same time.
 
Here are the different stages as you open or close your wheel
 



 
N.B. Ingrid found a tutorial on U-tube on how to make this wheel


No comments:

Post a Comment